20 Feb Disinfection For Life Sciences Manufacturing Facilities
ClearKlens By Diversey-Leading The Way In Disinfection Control In Life sciences. When dealing with high level risk of infection and disease control it is important to use a trusted and tested product that delivers the very best in Lifesciences protection.
For customers looking for a system that delivers to the highest standards ClearKlens is at the very top in its class. The ClearKlens solution range offers dependable cleaning results, efficiently with sterile disinfectants and clean-in-place wash down systems, while also ensuring the sustainability of your operation.
ClearKlens has been developed to meet the specific needs of manufacturing facilities in the Life Sciences industry. This complete range of hygiene solutions can be relied upon to protect production integrity efficiently. The Pharmaceutical Industry has long trusted in Diversey products, and the ClearKlens range is no different.
- ClearKlens is manufactured to cGMP principles, and is produced in cleanrooms accredited to the same standards as those the products are designed to be used in.
- Is registered with the EU Biocidal Products Regulation and meets all regulations in place.
- Biocides are tested against relevant standards, proving efficacy against bacteria, fungi and spores.
- ClearKlens sterile range is manufactured in sterile conditions, and packaging is rigorously tested to ensure the integrity of the product is not compromised before or during use.
- The product formulations are standard across the world and are protected. No changes will occur unless for reasons beyond Diversey’s control, which would be flagged with extended notice.
- Full accreditation, certificates, test data and manufacturing specifications can be provided.
Features and benefits
BPR Supported Formulation. The Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) requires all biocidal products to be registered with the European Union and will become the standard for all member states. As a significant investment per formulation you can be rest assured that Diversey ClearKlens is committed to the pharma sector and ensuring that we have a product range that is fit for the purpose.
Manufactured in a controlled environment to cGMP. The ClearKlens range is manufactured to cGMP principles (ISO 22716). Our sterile range is manufactured in cleanrooms accredited to the same standards as the cleanrooms the products are designed to be used in.
Packaging integrity. The ClearKlens sterile range is manufactured in sterile conditions to ensure the integrity of the product. Our packaging has been rigorously tested to ensure the integrity of the product is therefore not compromised before or during use.
Supported with full technical documentation package. The ClearKlens range is supplied with a document package containing relevant documentation including: Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Irradiation, Certificate of Sterility, Copies of the test data, TOC and LD50 data, HPLC test methods for residues, manufacturing specifications and process and packaging specifications where applicable.