While easy to use this is a product that you must read the instructions in detail for effective and accurate use. In order to ensure precise measurements from your Berrcom infrared non-contact thermometer, like all noncontact thermometers, it is essential that each user has received adequate information/training on the measurement technique when using this type of device. Please note before purchase some of the key facts about using an infrared thermometer:
- Must be used in an ambient temperature range of 10 - 40 degrees Celcius.
- Must not be used in high relative humidity levels above 85%.
- You must let a non-contact thermometer acclimatize for 15 - 20 mins to the ambient temperature if moved from one location to another. i.e if you took out of a car in the morning and brought indoors the significant change in temperature could affect the reading.
- You should leave 5 seconds in between each test.
- Not suitable for outdoor use or in a draughty environment including near air conditioning or fans.
- When comparing the results of different temperature-taking methods note that forehead temperature, oral, underarm, and rectal temperatures can all have slight variations from each other
- the tolerance/ accuracy level of the Berrcom infrared thermometer is as follows:
- 32~34.9 ℃ ： ±0.3℃
- 36~42℃: ±0.2 ℃
- 42.1~42.9℃： ±0.3℃
Thermometers are an essential tool in the fight to keep COVID-19 under control. In particular non-contact thermometers are useful as they minimize personal contact. The process of taking temperature is simple, but like all temperature-taking methods using any type of thermometer, the variables should not be trivialized. The above is not an exhaustive guide - please read the user guide in full once purchased. If you should need support after purchasing your device please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our infrared noncontact thermometer has been tried and tested by mums, medical professionals, and workplaces around Ireland. Taking temperature for mums, personal use or workplaces has never been so easy providing convenience, accuracy, and precision. This high-grade infrared thermometer instantly and accurately takes a person’s temperature without the need for any physical contact. Simply point the unit at the patient’s forehead, click “Scan” and their temperature instantly will be displayed. This unit also comes equipped with three different temperature taking modes: Body, Room, and Surface temperature modes.
*Quality Assured: we have each and every batch we import independently quality checked and the accuracy verified just after manufacture and before import into Ireland.
A note about the manufacturer: Berrcom has been manufacturing high-quality thermometers for over 25 years and is the original equipment manufacturers for many high street medical device brands and pharmacy chains around the world.
This product qualifies for our Love me or Leave Me no quibble refund policy. If you’re not happy with the quality of this product we will give you a full refund no questions asked.
Quick Feature List: ( below to see more detailed features)
- non-contact infrared technology. Point and test.
- Results in 1 second. Ideal for testing people in quick succession
- Measures Surface, Room, or Body temperature.
- High Fever Alarm: Color-coded alert system and Audible Alarm. Takes the guess work out.
- Gives both Fahrenheit and Celsius readings. Switch to your preference.
- Auto power off to ensure long life batteries ( not included).
- Memory Holds the last 32 temperature measurements.
- High Accuracy ±0.2°C(±0.4°F) .Calibration feature - can be calibrated with a clinical thermometer for use in a hospital setting.
- Fully CE marked with Berrcoms 25 years of experience in thermometer manufacture.